[VM] Coloring quotes

From: Göran Uddeborg
Subject: [VM] Coloring quotes
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2011 15:49:12 +0000 (UTC)

Some time back, my vm colored the quotes in the mails.  Those things
preceeded by ">".  Like

  >>> Color 1
  >>> More of color 1
  >> Color 2
  >> Color 2
  > Color 3
  Regular black on white
  > Color 3 again
  More regular.

Some time in upgrading and testing, I lost that functionality.

I do have have (global-font-lock-mode t) in my .emacs.  The summary
window gets different colors for unread/read/deleted mails.  Some
important header lines like "subject" and "to" have separating
colors.  So I do get some colors.  But not for quotations any more.

Was it intentionally removed, or have I done something in my
configuration?  Maybe the way to configure it was changed some time,
and I missed it?