Re: [vile] My 9.5k error is caused by my .vilemenu

From: Thomas Dickey
Subject: Re: [vile] My 9.5k error is caused by my .vilemenu
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 09:12:29 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 24 Oct 2006, address@hidden wrote:

If I remove my .vilemenu file then xvile 9.5k no longer fails with:-

   Error: XtCreateWidget "menuEntry" requires non-NULL parent

It works OK with the default menus though.  I discovered this (sort
of) by adding "--with-trace".  The end of Trace.out when xvile dies is
then:-

The .vilemenu file looks pretty innocuous:-

thanks - I'll see if I can make this one break ;-)

--
Thomas E. Dickey
http://invisible-island.net