web-hurd

Re: Hurd FAQ

From: Alfred M. Szmidt
Subject: Re: Hurd FAQ
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2004 13:32:12 +0100 (MET)

   One of the requirements of gen-faq.pl is that it generates both
   HTML and plain text versions, and plain text versions are the
   original text with some things replaced, mostly numbering.

Maybe we could ditch the whole gen-faq concept and use texinfo.
Anyway, thats not important, the updated FAQ looks OK from my last
check.  We just have to wait until those nice savannah-hackers fix our
CVS.

Blech...