wesnoth-dev

Re: [Wesnoth-dev] Terrain Transition Problems in Wesnoth 0.9.0

From: Asa Swain
Subject: Re: [Wesnoth-dev] Terrain Transition Problems in Wesnoth 0.9.0
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 05:31:46 -0700 (PDT)

Hi everyone,
   It's nice to see people working so hard to fix the
problems with 0.9.0. I really don't mind the community
releasing such a big patch that has a few bugs,
becuase the devs are so good about rushing around and
fixing those bugs ASAP.
   Last night I tried implementing the new ruined
castle terrain, and i discovered that the graphical
transitions with Frame's desert terrain weren't
working. I just tested the letter 'N' (ruin) terrain,
but the  desert terrain transitons were being drawn
over the ruined castle artwork. I'm not sure if this
has already been noticed, but I thought I should bring
it to people's attention. I think the transitions may
be broken when other terrains are next to the ruined
castle, besides just desert, but I'm not sure.

Good Luck with 0.9.1!

-Asa