wesnoth-dev

Re: [Wesnoth-dev] Terrain Transition Problems in Wesnoth 0.9.0

From: John McNabb
Subject: Re: [Wesnoth-dev] Terrain Transition Problems in Wesnoth 0.9.0
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 13:24:52 -0400 (EDT)

Asa,
        hmm, well the ruins do not disable transitions the way castles do.
This means that above the base, but below the walls and towers, there
should be transitions, in your case sand.  This is meant to show that
nature is creeping back in to take over the hex.  If this looks really
bad, or there is some other problem, please send me (or post on the forum)
a picture and map that looks bad, and I will see if I can fix it (or at
least say that it is "supposed to" look like that.

john dfool