wesnoth-dev

Re: Re[2]: [Wesnoth-dev] Wesnoth 0.9.1

From: James Spencer
Subject: Re: Re[2]: [Wesnoth-dev] Wesnoth 0.9.1
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 07:56:57 -0400

I've committed most of Jetryl's verbose descriptions, and fixed some
other bugs in the help... I pruned them down a bit to blend better
with the current traits... If we go verbose it should all be verbose,
IMHO. I'll do the same for the tutorial.

In other news Woodwizzle has reported that:
"
Emotes put too many spaces between the user name and the emote.
Changing resolution seems to really b0rk the display.
"

Are these known?