wesnoth-dev

Re: Re[2]: [Wesnoth-dev] Wesnoth 0.9.1

From: Ruben
Subject: Re: Re[2]: [Wesnoth-dev] Wesnoth 0.9.1
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 14:27:54 +0200

Hello folks,

Richard got the Troll descriptions and adjusted them so they should be
finished by now (Richard: Are they uploaded yet?); mages will follow when I
had time to get accustomed to the description  conventions of Wesnoth. As
for the Trolls, we made a two-part description, as it has been suggested
earlier in this mailing list.

Ruben aka The Very Uhu