wesnoth-dev

Re: [Wesnoth-dev] Wesnoth 0.9.1

From: ott
Subject: Re: [Wesnoth-dev] Wesnoth 0.9.1
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2005 11:28:13 +0200

On Thu, Apr 14, 2005 at 07:03:26AM -0400, James Spencer wrote:
> I tested the -20% XP think, and if you add a description it just
> appends the -20% XP in brackets... That looks odd. There is something
> sitting in a source file someplace... but that's not my department. :)

I tested and committed a slightly more verbose description, which was
in unit.cpp.  Making this one more verbose now makes the other tooltips
look overly abbreviated, such as dextrous: "(bow +1Dmg)".  Looks like
this is unit_types.cpp:312; leaving until after release to not break
the de facto string freeze.  All the descriptions in these files need
to be looked at, since they need a space between the modifier (eg. "+1")
and the description (eg. "Dmg" or "strikes").

-- address@hidden