wesnoth-dev

Re: [Wesnoth-dev] Problems with campaign download dialog

From: David White
Subject: Re: [Wesnoth-dev] Problems with campaign download dialog
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2005 09:57:18 -0500

Hogne Håskjold wrote:

I made a mock-up proposing a lot of this stuff some time ago:

http://www.wesnoth.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3797&highlight=campaign+dialog

For what it's worth, I really like freim's mock-up.

The main thing it needs, though, is a re-write/set of improvements to the 'menu' widget to support headings and sorting.

If any programmer with some free time on their hands would like to work on this, it'd be a great way to contribute to the project.

David