wesnoth-dev

Re: [Wesnoth-dev] balancing changes

From: Alex Turner
Subject: Re: [Wesnoth-dev] balancing changes
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2005 16:55:44 -0500

Ya, I made a mistake. Right after my message to the List, I replied to myself, and forgot to CC the Li
Here was the text of the second message.

Ok, replying to my own message;
I found the log, and have read it. I just havn't found Steadfast really that irritating in leaders as Sanna has. A Guardsman leader has a defensive advantage sometimes, sure, but isn't that the point of different leaders? I now understand the change, but still don't like it. The Guardsman is the Dwarves 'interesting' leader unit. What we might gain in balance,we surely lose in fun.

Sorry to spam the list with so many messages (thanks for digging up the log, though).

-Alex Turner