wesnoth-dev

Re: [Wesnoth-dev] New multiplayer chat preferences

From: Andreas Grosse
Subject: Re: [Wesnoth-dev] New multiplayer chat preferences
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 18:12:24 +0200

Hi,

after some talking via IRC I decided to show the actual number of lines
configured with the slider next to the slider. To make things easier for
you to check, I created a new patch (which still applies fine to the
latest CVS version) AND I made a screenshot how it looks like. It is
available at http://www.rot13.de/~majestyk/wesnoth-mp-prefs.png .

Now I need a developer willing to review the code, so that the changes
get merged into the CVS. Is there a volunteer? :-)

Cheers,
        majestyk