wesnoth-dev

Re[2]: [Wesnoth-dev] Missing strings in the po-files

From: Nils Kneuper
Subject: Re[2]: [Wesnoth-dev] Missing strings in the po-files
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 21:49:25 +0200

I already uploaded an update, where I included the files i suggested
in my mail. I only left out the scenario-editor. I did NOT put them in
there in order. I think it was needed, to make sure, that translators
can do their job. We can take out the ones not needed lateron. At
least it is now sure, that the strings needed, are in.
It looks like only strings from network.cpp, playcampaign.cpp,
gamestatus.cpp were new ones. Though i hope this will not be too much
of a problem, because we are SURE now that the strings are in. I think
it is very ugly to see english strings in a translation that has 100%.
I also think that everyone should know, that he/she has to add the
file to the POTFILES.in, if new strings are added to a file that
did not need to be in there.
Greets,
Nils Kneuper aka Ivanovic