wesnoth-dev

[Wesnoth-dev] Missing strings in the po-files

From: Nils Kneuper
Subject: [Wesnoth-dev] Missing strings in the po-files
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 17:22:41 +0200

Hi!
After looking at bug #13350, it was rather sure that there are files
missing in the POTFILES.in. I don't know if it is okay to just add ALL
the .cpp files into that list, to make sure, that the strings are
found. I wanted to add all the ones from the mainfile to the main
POTFILES.in and the ones from the editor to the correcponding file.
Here is the list of files that are currently missing:

src/ai.cpp
src/ai_attack.cpp
src/ai_move.cpp
src/animated.cpp
src/astarnode.cpp
src/builder.cpp
src/cavegen.cpp
src/checksum.cpp
src/clipboard.cpp
src/config.cpp
src/cursor.cpp
src/events.cpp
src/filesystem.cpp
src/game_config.cpp
src/gamestatus.cpp
src/gettext.cpp
src/halo.cpp
src/image.cpp
src/key.cpp
src/log.cpp
src/map.cpp
src/map_create
src/map_label
src/mapgen.cpp
src/mouse.cpp
src/network.cpp
src/network_worker.cpp
src/pathfind.cpp
src/pathutils.cpp
src/publish_campaign.cpp
src/race.cpp
src/random.cpp
src/replay.cpp
src/sdl_utils.cpp
src/sound.cpp
src/statistics.cpp
src/team.cpp
src/theme.cpp
src/thread.cpp
src/tooltips.cpp
src/tstring.cpp
src/unit_types.cpp
src/variable.cpp
src/video.cpp
src/wassert.cpp
src/editor/editor_layout.cpp
src/editor/editor_main.cpp
src/editor/editor_undo.cpp
src/editor/map_manip.cpp
src/editor/scenario_editor.cpp

Please tell me, if this change could break anything. If not I will do
this change, to make sure, that the strings are in the po-files. Maybe
next time new .cpp files should be directly added to the corresponding
POTFILES.in? I wanted to make this change in some hour rught before
the pot-update.
Greets,
Nils Kneuper aka Ivanovic