xlog-discussion

Re: [Xlog-discussion] design of the score window

From: brian
Subject: Re: [Xlog-discussion] design of the score window
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2005 03:02:14 +0000

I'm in favor of RTTY and 6 Meters.
I'm somewhat in favor of adding 2M as well now that
EME with digital modes is making that more possible.
I don't know how the "notebook" works, but that may
be the way to solve the VHF issues.

As for PSK31, DXCC is granted for digital modes only,
not one for PSK31 and one for RTTY and one for packet, etc.
but for those who enjoy chasing on each mode, it could
be added.  I don't know if this will tie into LoTW, so
that's why I bring up the RTTY vs PSK issue.

73
Brian
N5BA