Re: [Adonthell-devel] Weird Python error

From: ksterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] Weird Python error
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 13:20:27 +0200

Von: address@hidden
Datum: Mittwoch, 21. April 2004, 14:17
Betreff: [Adonthell-devel] Weird Python error

> Still, event loading / saving is not
> entirely working, as I got sidetracked ...

Working like a charm now :).

> That is about the weirdest thing I've ever seen, and I cannot
> really imagine what is causing this.

Turned out to be a problem with my typemap. So the little script is working too
:). Of course, it won't be that useful for larger files, as it just writes
everything to stdout. But if it proves useful, maybe I'll turn it into a little
GUI app that uses a treeview to display the data. That way, I could at least
have a brief look at PyQT, which I have finally running on the iBook too.
You're still using that for the editors, don't you Alex?

Anyway, over the weekend I'll probably document the event and diskio stuff,
then I'll move on to characters.

Cheers!

Kai