Re: [Adonthell-devel] Weird Python error

From: Alexandre Courbot
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] Weird Python error
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 13:58:32 +0200

You're still using that for the editors, don't you Alex?

Well, I don't know, since it seems impossible to pass an object from Adonthell to PyQt. Using Python for the editors with a GUI is comfortable, fast and secure, but it brings some serious problems. I decided to concentrate on the physics, waiting to see the if situation improves.

But despite of that, PyQt is truly, absolutely cool!

Alex.
--
http://www.gnurou.org