Re: [Adonthell-devel] English--->German

From: tom291190
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] English--->German
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2009 17:25:24 -0500

hmm the manual is a little bit complicated, but did I understand it right that it is a programm for the  linux OS ?
Because I'm using windows so there is maybe a problem.

"If you are not familiar with GNU
gettext let me know and I can give you a rundown how the translation
process works."

This will be nice ;-)