[Top][All Lists]

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: patch to add autotests for Erlang macros

From: Romain Lenglet
Subject: Re: patch to add autotests for Erlang macros
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2009 11:57:01 +0900
User-agent: Thunderbird (Macintosh/20090605)

Eric Blake wrote:
> More tweaks needed.  Your changelog entry should call out macro names
> affected (sorry I didn't catch that last time).  'test ... -o ...' is not
> portable, you must use 'test ... || test ...'.  Also, 'git format-patch'
> gives nicer output that 'git diff'; in part because it includes the author
> name and date and commit message.  I'm guessing that the deletion in
> tests/ was intentional, since your ChangeLog didn't mention it.

I didn't know about git format-patch. I will use it for my next patches.

The line I removed in tests/ was added in my first patch. It
was a leftover from my trying to generate an, which didn't
work since most of the Erlang macros require arguments. I forgot to
remove it before sending the first patch.

> At any rate, I've applied this (if for no other reason than the namespace
> improvement is good); please review again.

It works fine and it now looks great.
I have nothing to add.
Thanks a lot!

Romain Lenglet

reply via email to

[Prev in Thread] Current Thread [Next in Thread]