Re: conversion to git

From: Paul Smith
Subject: Re: conversion to git
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 00:28:19 -0400

My problem with all these tools is the only ones that seem to have any
serious attempts at portability so far--and by "portability" I include
ports to Windows that are relatively easy to install and _run well_--are
CVS and Subversion.

Of those, Savannah does not support Subversion.

So, I'm stuck with CVS, since I really don't want to abandon my Windows
porters--they get enough grief and very little help from me (since I
don't have any Windows machines) as it is.

 http://www.gnu.org                      http://make.mad-scientist.us