Re: [avr-chat] AVR Dragon

From: Graham Davies
Subject: Re: [avr-chat] AVR Dragon
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2006 20:52:59 -0500

----- Original Message -----
From: Anton Erasmus

> Have you tried any of the Debugwire devices ?

No, I personally haven't.  I wanted to see if it sounded the death knell for my JTAG ICE clone, the "AVR ICE-Cube", so I played hard with its JTAG capability.  I can't see many enthusiasts who know about this going for the JTAG ICE clones any more.  All I have left is my "the cable is the interface" concept, which has appeal for professional users, and the ability to debug on the 64 kbytes and up devices.  I probably won't make another batch.  Ah, well.

Graham.