Re: [avr-chat] Patching USBasp and AVRdude

From: smcx
Subject: Re: [avr-chat] Patching USBasp and AVRdude
Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2008 07:33:07 -0800 (PST)

Well, that might be a problem. But in ponyprog, I always perform a write
without an erase cycle, and I never get a verification error. Nevertheless,
I'll try to make the programmer again and try by tomorrow. By the way, I was
using the programmer constructed on a breadboard. Is it necessary to
construct the circuit on PCB? (Here is a
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_83WgROTnvFo/SQXziI7buYI/AAAAAAAAAM4/U2FwTh4AOiQ/s1600-h/DSC00993.JPG
picture  of my programmer.