[Fwd: Re: [avr-chat] Patching USBasp and AVRdude]

From: Robert L Cochran
Subject: [Fwd: Re: [avr-chat] Patching USBasp and AVRdude]
Date: Sun, 02 Nov 2008 13:16:12 -0500

I can't comment on whether your breadboard programmer circuit is correct
because I'm a beginning breadboard user without a lot of expertise. And
I'm a beginner with AVRs too.

My perception is -- you are not providing a schematic for it and it is
difficult for me to identify the devices from the picture. Your
breadboard needs a larger footprint than a small PCB and physically
bumping the breadboard could change the circuit or cause it to
malfunction when a component comes loose or detaches itself from the
circuit.

Others in this forum are far more expert than I so listen to them first...

Bob