Re: [avr-chat] ATmega164P/324P/644P and Dragon Rider (was JTAG Debug)

From: Graham Davies
Subject: Re: [avr-chat] ATmega164P/324P/644P and Dragon Rider (was JTAG Debug)
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 13:27:31 -0500

Preston,
Yes, thanks for this help!

Sid,
If you order the Dragon Rider and you also want to do further research and it turns out that there's a problem we haven't identified here, then you can return the unassembled parts for a refund. In any case, I don't like disappointed customers, so I'll help however I can. Note that you probably won't be able to JTAG Debug the ATmega644P due to Atmel's 32Kbyte limitation.

Graham.
http://www.ecrostech.com