[avr-gcc-list] FPLIB BUG: MEGA128

From: Peter Bosscha
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] FPLIB BUG: MEGA128
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 15:25:06 +0200

Hi Folks,

I need help on this one.

I've got an application, bigger than 64KBytes, using floating points.
This means that libm.a gets linked somewhere past the 64K boundary for
LPM.
Guess what, inside FPLIB there are tables for cos, tan, exp etc.
All of these are addressed by LPM and therefore result in incorrect
results.

This behaviour only occurs on MEGA128.

The easiest solution for me would be if I could somehow locate the
fplib in the beginning of my memory.
Is this possible ? (Messing around in my makefile did not help)

Anyone any other ideas ?

Nicest would be of course if the FPLIB were updated ...

Regards
Peter Bosscha