Re: [avr-gcc-list] Win32 hosted avrgcc Testrelease 2

From: teboho
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] Win32 hosted avrgcc Testrelease 2
Date: Fri, 3 May 2002 10:15:03 +0100

Hi everyone,
I have downloaded Marc's win32 package and have followed the instructions on
his web page. Is it possible to link  these package to avr studio. How do I
test the package. I would like to compile the gcctest file and test them on
my development board. I am still learning how to use the avrgcc compiler. I
have used the win32 package of avrgcc from avrfreaks.

thanks in advance

Teboho