Re: [avr-gcc-list] sine wave generator. ~~~

From: Marlin Unruh
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] sine wave generator. ~~~
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2002 16:30:24 -0600

Sander,

I agree, software is, oh, "soft", as apposed to "hard" ware. Hardware isn't exactly cast in stone, but it is cast in FR4 material, or similar. I generally don't breadboard much just draw a schematic, layout a PCB, ....., stuff, then do version 1.1. ;-)

I downloaded the Atmel PWM example. Looks viable.

Thank you, I really appreciate the different views.

Marlin