Re: [avr-gcc-list] atmega32

From: Jamie Morken
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] atmega32
Date: Sat, 07 Jun 2003 22:15:34 -0700

Hi,

Thanks I installed winavr.  I am trying to use the printf function but it
doesn't print anything, and just goes to the next line of code.  Here are
the lines of code that don't seem to be working:
printf("hello");
printf(" %i\r\n", (int)flash_buffer1[multivar1]);

Does the printf function in winavr work with floats?

After compiling I get a "clock skew detected, your build may be incomplete"
warning, but it seems to run fine on the chips.

cheers,
Jamie Morken