[avr-gcc-list] AT90CAN128 support

From: Rob Prowel
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] AT90CAN128 support
Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2006 13:37:10 -0800 (PST)

OK.  So I'm sure someone has already brought this up
but I'm new to the list so I have to ask.

Is anyone working on adding support for the AT90CANxxx
chips to avr-gcc, specifically under the UNIX/Linux
platform?  I guess support has been added in the
opensource winavr project but I hate using windoze and
would prefer to do all my development under linux.  Is
this being addresses?  Has it been addressed?  Do any
of the core programmers intend to address it?

I believe V1.5 of avrdude will handle the programming
of those chips thru the STK500 addon board but that
doesn't do me any good unless I can compile C code for
them.

tanks,
Prowel