Re: [avrdude-dev] RE: avrdude-dev Digest, Vol 13, Issue 1

From: Jan-Hinnerk Reichert
Subject: Re: [avrdude-dev] RE: avrdude-dev Digest, Vol 13, Issue 1
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2004 19:52:43 +0100

On Thursday 05 February 2004 16:51, address@hidden wrote:
> [...]

It wasn't my intention to scare you of ;-)
It's a good thing if people visiting your site get to know avrdude.

I (as a user) just made the experience that google-searches often turn
up many pages with patches for and mirrors of old software versions,
but miss to find the project hompage (I'm not talking of avrdude
here, just general thing).
In these cases I would really have appreciated a (working) link to the
project homepage or some comments on versions.

It would be nice, if you just put a note on the web page that this
will be supported in the next version together with a link to avrdude
and/or winavr (if you haven't linked these already ;-).

I also like the local settings idea from Ted.

Cheers
  Jan-Hinnerk