[Axiom-developer] bug in books/tangle.lisp

From: jiazhaoconga
Subject: [Axiom-developer] bug in books/tangle.lisp
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2013 22:10:56 +0800

I was going to make
http://axiom-wiki.newsynthesis.org/images/AxiomEmacsMode.pamphlet
functioning again, so I use '\begin{chunk}' to get it compiled by latex.

When trying to tangle it to get back .el, use tangle.lisp with sbcl, get the bug:

first char in line 128 should be ; instead of :

sbcl also complains about si::getenv. Then I find out that tangle.lisp
is gcl only and I use
  )lisp (tangle "AxiomEmacsMode.pamphlet" "*" "AxiomEmacsMode.el")
to get what I want.