bibledit-general

[be] projects became confused

From: oreo
Subject: [be] projects became confused
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2008 16:04:30 -0500

Recently when working with about five project tabs open in Bibledit, just one of these tabs was split to show two projects.

Somehow, the data from one project got transfered to the lower window of the tab showing two projects. In other words, all of the data of one editable project seems to have been transfered to a second editable project. Perhaps three of the projects in the various tabs were editable.

At the same time, I probably was trying to get git working. Is it possible that configuring git caused something to be copied to the wrong place?

I closed the program and reloaded. The overwrite of one project to the other seems to have happened. This was in Indonesia, and I am now in Arkansas. So I cannot explore the issue any more.

I just wanted you to know that there may be a dangerous bug which on rare occasions would allow one project to overwrite another.

Phil