bibledit-general

Re: [be] Merge broken

From: Oreo Warpok
Subject: Re: [be] Merge broken
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2010 09:42:36 -0600

Teus,

Is something then broken?
Did I do something wrong that I can fix?
Or is this a bug you would have to fix?

Whatever it is, it is causing us fits!

Phil

On Sat, Dec 11, 2010 at 12:21 AM, Teus Benschop <address@hidden> wrote:
It looks like the master TSI project gets it changes from the same
source as the editing TSI project. If a Send/Receive is done, will both
projects send and receive their changes? That is the only way I can
think of how changes from the editing project land into the master
project if no manual merge is done. Teus.

--
Oreo Phil                 479-524-7005

      One King to rule them all, One Son to find them,
      One Blood to cleanse them all, And from the dark unbind them.