bibledit-general

[be] Merge broken

From: Oreo Warpok
Subject: [be] Merge broken
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2010 11:57:54 -0600

I have an editing TSI project that relates to our remote repository.
And I have a master TSI project.

If I do edits with both windows open, Merge works.

If I do edits with only the TSI project open, when I open the TSI Master project, all changes magically appear there without my doing any merging. And it tells me all chapters before and after are also completely in sync.

I also have a copy of the TSI project that I made with a file manager. Same thing happens with that if I choose that as the Master project.

I probably made the TSI master project using a file manager, and not by initializing/copying a new project within Bibledit. I don't remember now. Could that be the cause of the problem?

Phil

--
Oreo Phil         479-524-7005