bibledit-general

Re: [be] problem with Timezones and Send/Receive?

From: David Gardner
Subject: Re: [be] problem with Timezones and Send/Receive?
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2010 11:24:33 +0000

Hi,
 This is where the "conflict resolution" in BE just accepting one version is
problematic. I can't quite remember how, but it is possible to set git to
use an external program to merge conflicts, such as meld, or vimdiff.
If both users are aware of the problem, and were able to use such a tool,
then changing BE to use it would save a lot of "lost changes".

If only one person were able to do that, then I'm not sure how such things
could be resolved.

David