bna-linuxiran

[linuxiran] Different icons sizes in kicker?

From: Hooman Baradaran
Subject: [linuxiran] Different icons sizes in kicker?
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2003 10:26:40 -0500

Hi,
I was reading a review of KDE 3.2 in OSNew (seems great by the way) and
noticed his K-menu icon was like 4 times larger than the other icons in the
kicker. Has anyone done this? Is it a feature in 3.2?
At my work we installed linux and people get confused because they can't see a
"start" button. This will definitly solve the problem!

Hooman

--
Hooman Baradaran
address@hidden