bna-linuxiran

Re: [linuxiran] Different icons sizes in kicker?

From: Aryan Ameri
Subject: Re: [linuxiran] Different icons sizes in kicker?
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2003 16:15:00 +0200

On Tuesday 16 December 2003 05:10, Arash Zeini wrote:
> On Tuesday 16 December 2003 01:58, Hooman Baradaran wrote:
> > I just saw the review again, it's not icon zooming. It's on all
> > screen shots and it's only the start icon. I guess I'll drop her a
> > line and ask.
>
> I took a look at the review and its screenshots too. I know what that
> is. Her K icon is the normal size, whatever that is, but she is using
> an applet, which groups those other icons together in a small way.
> That's why the K shows so big. I have forgotten the name of that
> applet, but Aryan may know it. It can be added to Klipper via a
> right-click.

I checked the forum on the website, and someone has already asked this
question from Eugenia, and here is her answer:

This is just the quick launch applet I use there, right click on the
kicker and add that applet if you want it.

> Aryan, it is the same applet that I liked so much and then you added
> it to Shabdix. Do you still remember its name?

yes, it's the same applet. No I don't remember it's name, and I am not
logged into KDE right now, so I can't say what it is. But it is
available in KDE 3.1, and it's a simple applet.

Cheers

--
/*  Trademarks, Copyrights, Patents, etc are all loans from the public
domain. They are not a property ('intellectual' or otherwise.) */

Aryan Ameri