bna-linuxiran

Re: [linuxiran] Different icons sizes in kicker?

From: Arash Zeini
Subject: Re: [linuxiran] Different icons sizes in kicker?
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2003 06:40:59 +0330

On Tuesday 16 December 2003 01:58, Hooman Baradaran wrote:

> I just saw the review again, it's not icon zooming. It's on all screen
> shots and it's only the start icon. I guess I'll drop her a line and
> ask.

I took a look at the review and its screenshots too. I know what that is.
Her K icon is the normal size, whatever that is, but she is using an
applet, which groups those other icons together in a small way. That's why
the K shows so big. I have forgotten the name of that applet, but Aryan
may know it. It can be added to Klipper via a right-click.

Aryan, it is the same applet that I liked so much and then you added it to
Shabdix. Do you still remember its name?

Arash
--
The FarsiKDE Project
www.farsikde.org