bna-linuxiran

Re: [linuxiran] Shabdix download

From: Aryan Ameri
Subject: Re: [linuxiran] Shabdix download
Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2003 01:45:55 +0200

On Wednesday 24 December 2003 00:04, Arash Zeini wrote:
> Hi Friends,
>
> It took us a long time, but we have finally done it. You can download
> the iso image of Shabdix 0.8 from this location:
>
> http://developer.berlios.de/project/filelist.php?group_id=955

Umm, the file is .img, which is quite rare.

All the images that I see are ISO images, the filename should be iso.

What kind of a file is img ?

How should I burn it?

And can someone give a proper explanation of why the file is img,
instead of the accepted iso ? Users will be furious over this. Everyone
know how to burn a iso image, but what the hell is img ?

--
/*  Trademarks, Copyrights, Patents, etc are all loans from the public
domain. They are not a property ('intellectual' or otherwise.) */

Aryan Ameri