bna-linuxiran

Re: [linuxiran] Shabdix download

From: Aryan Ameri
Subject: Re: [linuxiran] Shabdix download
Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2003 19:15:40 +0200

On Friday 26 December 2003 03:56, Arash Zeini wrote:
> On Tuesday 23 December 2003 18:14, Arash Partow wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > Where can we report bugs with regards to the shabbdix distro?
> > Is there a bugzilla type system?
> >

> > Arash
>
> Guys,
>
> It seems that nobody ever looks at the sites that we have :)
>
> Please take a look at
>
> - www.shabdix.org: the top navigation bat, has some links
> - http://developer.berlios.de/projects/shabdix: here you can make bug
> reports and everythig else that your heart desires :) All those
> listed as admins can and are welcome to add mailing lists, forums,
> bug categories and the like
> Long back I had added two mailing lists for Shabdix. If more is
> needed, either let me know, or do it yourself, if you are one of the
> admins ;)

How about adding a link to these mailing lists in linuxiran.org? There
are already tree mailing lists listed in linuxiran.org, I think it's a
good idea to have direct links to these new mailoing lists in both,
shabdix.org and linuxiran.org

CHeers

--
/*  Trademarks, Copyrights, Patents, etc are all loans from the public
domain. They are not a property ('intellectual' or otherwise.) */

Aryan Ameri