bna-linuxiran

Re: [linuxiran] Shabdix download

From: Arash Zeini
Subject: Re: [linuxiran] Shabdix download
Date: Thu, 25 Dec 2003 17:56:22 -0800

On Tuesday 23 December 2003 18:14, Arash Partow wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Where can we report bugs with regards to the shabbdix distro?
> Is there a bugzilla type system?
>

> Arash

Guys,

It seems that nobody ever looks at the sites that we have :)

Please take a look at

- www.shabdix.org: the top navigation bat, has some links
- http://developer.berlios.de/projects/shabdix: here you can make bug
reports and everythig else that your heart desires :) All those listed as
admins can and are welcome to add mailing lists, forums, bug categories
and the like
Long back I had added two mailing lists for Shabdix. If more is needed,
either let me know, or do it yourself, if you are one of the admins ;)

Have fun,
Arash

--
The FarsiKDE Project