bna-linuxiran

[linuxiran] md5sum for Shabdix 0.8

From: Aryan Ameri
Subject: [linuxiran] md5sum for Shabdix 0.8
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2003 19:46:24 +0200

Hi thre:

My experience with Shabdix 0.8 hasn't been anything good. I can boot
from the CD, it starts and the autoconfiguration scripts also works,
but then it slows than like hell, so slow that from there, untill all
of KDE is loaded takes more than 10 minutes. Which just shows that
something has gone worng, either with my download, or with my burning
of the software.

Now, the thing is, I got e md5sum of the ISO image, but then realized
that Arash Zeini hasn't posted any md5sum of the file. Arash, would you
please get an md5sum from the orginal file which you uploaded to the
server, redirect the output to a file called filename.md5 and upload
that file to the server so that users can check after download, and
make sure that they have downloaded the correct file. This is really
handy, and is a standard practice.

Cheers
--
/*  Trademarks, Copyrights, Patents, etc are all loans from the public
domain. They are not a property ('intellectual' or otherwise.) */

Aryan Ameri