bna-linuxiran

Re: [linuxiran] md5sum for Shabdix 0.8

From: Arash Partow
Subject: Re: [linuxiran] md5sum for Shabdix 0.8
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2003 13:01:01 +1100

Hi,

I've downloaded the shabdix image, its fine, there are some bugs with h/w
detection
process I've sent some e-mails to the addresses provided before, but i keep on
getting mail deamon responses saying the addresses don't exist.

but afaik the uploaded image is good.

regards

Arash

Be one who knows what they don't know,
Instead of being one who knows not what they don't know,
Thinking they know everything about all things.
http://www.partow.net