bna-linuxiran

Re: [linuxiran] md5sum for Shabdix 0.8

From: Arash Zeini
Subject: Re: [linuxiran] md5sum for Shabdix 0.8
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2003 17:43:22 -0800

On Sunday 28 December 2003 09:46, Aryan Ameri wrote:

> Hi thre:
>
> My experience with Shabdix 0.8 hasn't been anything good. I can boot
> from the CD, it starts and the autoconfiguration scripts also works,
> but then it slows than like hell, so slow that from there, untill all
> of KDE is loaded takes more than 10 minutes. Which just shows that
> something has gone worng, either with my download, or with my burning
> of the software.
>
> Now, the thing is, I got e md5sum of the ISO image, but then realized
> that Arash Zeini hasn't posted any md5sum of the file. Arash, would you
> please get an md5sum from the orginal file which you uploaded to the
> server, redirect the output to a file called filename.md5 and upload
> that file to the server so that users can check after download, and
> make sure that they have downloaded the correct file. This is really
> handy, and is a standard practice.
>
> Cheers

Many people have used this iso image to burn a CD and it seems that it has
worked fine for them.
The md5sum idea is correct, but I don't know which devil has been working
on my computer, but I can not find the original iso anymore. I don't
remember having deleted it, because I wanted to generate a sum file, but
it's just not there :(

Arash

--
The FarsiKDE Project