certi-devel

MatlabHLA and F90HLA in CVS tree

From: Eric Noulard
Subject: MatlabHLA and F90HLA in CVS tree
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2008 12:42:55 +0100

2008/1/27, Eric Noulard <address@hidden>:
> 2008/1/27, Christian Stenzel <address@hidden>:
> > is it perhaps possible to add both projects in your cvs certi tree,
> > e.g. like the tutorial (applications/HLA_Tutorial)? That would be very
> > helpful.
>
> I thinks it is possible and in fact would be the best way to go.
>
> I'll check with others CERTI @ Savannah administrators and
> I'll give you an answer at the beginning of the next week.

Ok I've checked with others.
You may use CVS for MatlabHLA_Toolbox and F90HLA.

I would suggest to put those modules under /applications.

Today we have

/certi           --> CERTI
/applications/HLA_Tutorial --> HLA_Tutorial

we may add

/applications/MatlabHLA_Toolbox
/applications/F90HLA

I'd rather keep the directory name "generic"
(without "13") because CVS way to handle directories
is just painful, you cannot rename,
you cannot even delete a directory easily (CVS administrator right are needed).

So I shall propose you the following.
You give 2 tarballs containing what you want to see in

MatlabHLA_Toolbox/
and
F90HLA/

trees and I will initiate the CVS tree then afterwards you'll be
responsible for those parts of the CVS tree.

I'd rather do the first check-in myself, because I'm
not so sure to able to explain the process with no error by mail =-(

Tell me if you are OK with this (generic name, me putting the first commit)
or NOT.

After that,
I'll write a note on how to put some file in the download area.
All the "technical" informations is already there:
https://savannah.gnu.org/maintenance/DownloadArea

I will only indicate some rules for the directory tree to be used for CERTI.

--
Erk