certi-devel

Re: CERTI-Devel Digest, Vol 25, Issue 9

From: Christian Stenzel
Subject: Re: CERTI-Devel Digest, Vol 25, Issue 9
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2008 20:03:37 +0100

> Ok I've checked with others.
> You may use CVS for MatlabHLA_Toolbox and F90HLA.
>
> I would suggest to put those modules under /applications.
>
> Today we have
>
> /certi           --> CERTI
> /applications/HLA_Tutorial --> HLA_Tutorial
>
> we may add
>
> /applications/MatlabHLA_Toolbox
> /applications/F90HLA

Fine. I've attached both tar balls.

> I'd rather keep the directory name "generic"
> (without "13") because CVS way to handle directories
> is just painful, you cannot rename,
> you cannot even delete a directory easily (CVS administrator right are
> needed).

I've no problems to rename the toplevel directories, but I wouldn't
rename the directory F90HLA/libF90HLA13, because this is a library
for HLA13. Is the creation also problematic? If CERTI goes up to
1516 I would create a new dir F90HLA/libF90HLA1516.

> Tell me if you are OK with this (generic name, me putting the first
> commit)
> or NOT.

I'm okay with this, yes.

Christian