classpathx-xml

Re: [Classpathx-xml] AElfred2 SAXDriver does not yet support isDeclared(

From: Nic Ferrier
Subject: Re: [Classpathx-xml] AElfred2 SAXDriver does not yet support isDeclared()
Date: 31 Oct 2002 23:06:38 +0000

"Jeff Rafter" <address@hidden> writes:

> > There is a savannah provided bug tracker. However, we haven't used it
> > as yet. I'm happy to use it though - put the bug in.
>
> I went to it just now but it is turned off : )

I've turned it on. Please submit your bug tommorow so that it get's
copied to the new mailing list I'm waiting to be created.

> > I should be able to sort your CVS problem out if you tell me what it
> > is.
>
> I am not a CVS expert... that is probably the problem-- I just wanted to
> update my local copies. It said I needed a password (anoncvs didn't work).
> Am I nuts?

When you check out the repository you enter a password. If you've
checked out classpathx code with the anonymous user (try `cat
CVS/Root` in the classpathx module's root dir to see whether it's
anonymous or not) then the password will be null.

CVS stores the passwords (even the null ones) in a password file and
when you run CVS again it has to be able to find the file (the file
is called .cvspass).

On unix boxes it's stored in your home directory (which is pointed to
by the $HOME alias). On Windoze machines one can use a HOME
environment variable to point to wherever the .cvspass variable has
been put (it might be called just cvspass on windoze).

On occasions HOME doesn't work and you have to use CVSHOME instead.

Nic