confuse-devel

[Confuse-devel] libConfuse maintainer?

From: Martin Hedenfalk
Subject: [Confuse-devel] libConfuse maintainer?
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2009 11:38:33 +0200

16 apr 2009 kl. 10.45 skrev <address@hidden> <address@hidden >:

On Wed, Apr 08, 2009 at 03:42:43PM +0200, Diego E.
???Flameeyes??? Petten? wrote:
On Wed, 2009-04-08 at 14:34 +0100, Daniel Pocock wrote:

Would you prefer to see it removed for all builds, or just
selectively remove -Werror for those platforms that have
this issue?

I'm just a confuse user myself, but for Gentoo (I'm a
Gentoo dev, but
not the confuse maintainer) I asked for some time already to remove
-Werror, and indeed our package does not build with -Werror at all.

the current trunk that should correspond to libconfuse 2.7
(at least has been tagged as such for a while) doesn't have
-Werror anymore for building the library.

If 2.7 is not likely to come for a while, maybe 2.6.1 could have this
fix and some of the other minor changes?

Hi,

Actually I'm swamped with work. I think the best would be if someone else took over maintenance of libConfuse. Is anyone interested? A move to github might be a first step. Opinions?

        -martin, libconfuse developer