confuse-devel

[Confuse-devel] Re: libConfuse maintainer?

From: Carlo Marcelo Arenas Belon
Subject: [Confuse-devel] Re: libConfuse maintainer?
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2009 09:25:34 +0000

On Fri, Apr 17, 2009 at 11:38:33AM +0200, Martin Hedenfalk wrote:

> Actually I'm swamped with work. I think the best would be if someone
> else took over maintenance of libConfuse. Is anyone interested?

I could help, as I work in a project that depends on libConfuse anyway
and think would be bad to leave a good project like this go unmaintained.

What is really needed to declare 2.7 stable for release?

> A move  to github might be a first step. Opinions?

just out of curiosity, what is wrong with savannah?

in any case, I'd been maintaining a  cvs imported tree of libConfuse
in my own git server for a while, so I though it was a good idea to
publish it in github as you suggested :

  http://github.com/carenas/confuse/tree/master

Carlo