ddd

Re: Makes sense go with DDD ahead?

From: Klaus Rudolph
Subject: Re: Makes sense go with DDD ahead?
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2008 17:34:45 +0200

Hi,

I like to continue with ddd. Not really knowing why, but it is a old good friend.

All tools I tried before are less powerful and so not helpful for me. Maybe kgdb is grown enough, but I have not used that tool in the newer days.

And the actual state of ddd is ok for me! There is no hard bug which makes my work impossible. OK, there are a lot of minor things and the gui is not state of the art, but I am developer and not designer :-)

So please give ddd a chance, maybe with minor bugs fixed and actual features (are there some?) of gdb introduced.

Regards
 Klaus

So, I am wondering if DDD worth it at this time. I mean, I would like to put effort to take DDD one step beyond if it makes sense, but if you think you have found a similar software like e.g kgdb or similar that have taken this position and DDD is a obsolete one, I would prefer dedicate more time to some more usuful projects.

        What do you think about this.?

/JmGV