ddd

Re: Makes sense go with DDD ahead?

From: Fred Krogh
Subject: Re: Makes sense go with DDD ahead?
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2008 08:39:01 -0700

Jose María Gómez Vergara wrote:

So, I am wondering if DDD worth it at this time. I mean, I would like to put effort to take DDD one step beyond if it makes sense, but if you think you have found a similar software like e.g kgdb or similar that have taken this position and DDD is a obsolete one, I would prefer dedicate more time to some more usuful projects.

        What do you think about this.?
I love ddd and use it programming in Fortran and C. It would be nice if it did a better job displaying arrays in Fortran, but compared to anything else I know of, it is a real blessing to have. Of course I'd be interested in something better, but I know of nothing that even comes close. Thanks, for the great work guys!
Fred